This Socinator feature helps to automate replying to new messages on Facebook. It allows to filter messages and reply to them on configured time.
To start automating reply to messages activity on Facebook with Socinator below settings needs to be configured:
- Auto Reply Source
- Reply To New Pending Messages(Reply To Message Requests) :- If this option is selected, Socinator will reply to message request by running auto reply to messages tool in Socinator.
- Reply To Connected People(Reply To People Who Are Connected To Messanger) :- If this option is selected, Socinator will reply to people who are connected to messanger by running auto reply to messages tool in Socinator.
- Source Filter
- Request Should Have Been Sent Before X Days And Y Hours :- If this option is selected, Socinator will filter the messages based on time when they have been sent through Socinator.
- Reply To Messages That Contains Specific Words :- If this option is selected, Socinator will filter the messages that contain specific words.
- Manage Messages :-
- Message Text :- In this text field you need to enter the messages.
- Queries :- All the added queries will be saved here, so that you can select them accordingly for messaging to users from those queries.
- Messages Lists :- All the added messages and queries will be saved here for further messaging process.
- Job Configuration
- Manage Blacklisted Users
Once configured, the settings needs to be saved and applied to the required accounts. Learn how to apply the configuration settings to accounts.
As soon as the settings are configured, the software will start performing the auto reply action on the next available time slot.
You can check the replying to messages activity which is getting performed in the logger. Also you can get the full detailed report with all the replied messages for individual accounts and campaigns. Learn how to view reports of performed activities in Socinator.