This Socinator feature allows to automate unfollowing users on Instagram. It allows to search users with different query types and perform the unfollow action on configured time.
To start automating unfollow activity on Instagram with Socinator below settings needs to be configured:
- Unfollow followers(remove followers)
With this, it can unfollow users who have already followed your account
You can either Remove all users or Custom users list(any particular user)
- People followed by software :- If this option is selected, Socinator will only unfollow the users which has been followed by running follow tool in Socinator.
- People followed Outside software :- If this option is selected, Socinator will only unfollow the users which has been followed by outside software.
- Custom users list:- If this option is selected, Socinator will only the list of users entered even if they have been followed outside Socinator.
- Who Do Not Follow Back :- If this source type selected software will unfollow users only those are not followed you back.
- Who Follow Back :- If this source type selected software will unfollow users only those are followed you back.
- User should have been followed before xx days and yy hours. :- If this option is selected, Socinator will filter the users based on time when they have been followed through Socinator. (Note: This option does not work for Custom Users List, as there is possibility that the user in the list entered might have got followed outside Socinator, and the Software cannot track when they were actually followed.
- Enable Auto Follow/Unfollow
- Stop Unfollow and Start Follow Tool:-Here it will stop unfollow activity and go for follow action.
- Only Stop Unfollow Tool
- When Reaching X To Y Followings:- It stop unfollow activity when it reaches following range as given.
- When Follower/Followings Is Greater Than X:- It won't unfollow users those are having ration between follower and following greater than given range.
7.Manage Whitelisted and Blacklisted Users
Once configured, the settings needs to be saved and applied to the required accounts. Learn how to apply the configuration settings to accounts.
As soon as the settings are configured, the software will start performing the unfollow action on the next available time slot.
You can check the unfollows which are getting performed in the logger. Also you can get the full detailed report with all the unfollowed users for individual accounts and campaigns.Learn how to view reports of performed activities in Socinator.