This Socinator feature allows to automate following users on Quora . It allows to search users with different query types and perform the follow action on configured time.
To start automating follow activity on Quora with Socinator below settings needs to be configured:
1. Search Query
2. Job Configuration
4. Other Configurations
1. Enable Auto Follow/Unfollow :-
- Enable automatic follow/unfollow.Stop follow tool when reaching X to Y followings :- If this option is selected, Socinator will stop follow the users after reaching the specific range.
- When follower/following is smaller than X :- If this option is selected, Socinator will enable follow/unfollow when follower/following is smaller than the specific range
- When the follow tool is temporary blocked:- If this option is selected, Socinator will start unfollow user.
2. Unfollowed previously followed users :-
- Who followed back:- If this option is selected, Socinator will unfollow user who followed back.
- Who has not followed back :-If this option is selected, Socinator will unfollow user who has not followed back to .
5. Manage Blacklisted Users
Once configured, the settings needs to be saved and applied to the required accounts. Learn how to apply the configuration settings to accounts.
As soon as the settings are configured, the software will start performing the follow action on the next available time slot.
You can check the follow activity which is getting performed in the logger. Also you can get the full detailed report with all the followed users for individual accounts and campaigns. Learn how to view reports of performed activities in Socinator.