This Socinator feature allows to automatically increase the views on the youtube videos. It allows to increase the view count with different query types and perform the action on configured time.
To start automating view activity on Youtube with Socinator below settings needs to be configured:
- Search Query
2. Available search queries for Youtube Post scraper
1. Learn how to set job configuration.
- Watch Video Between X to Y seconds - This allows the software to watch the video in between the selected scheduled time.
- Watch Video Between X to Y Percentage - This allows the software to watch the video in between the selected range of percentage.
- Repeat video until reach X views per video - This allows the software to re watch the video as per the given count.
Manage Blacklisted and whitelisted users
Once configured, the settings needs to be saved and applied to the required accounts. Learn how to apply the configuration settings to accounts.
As soon as the settings are configured, the software will start performing the scraper action on the next available time slot.
You can check the follow activity which is getting performed in the logger. Also you can get the full detailed report with all the post scrape for individual accounts and campaigns. Learn how to view reports of performed activities in Socinator.