This Socinator feature allows to automate following users on Gplus. It allows to search users with different query types and perform the follow action on configured time.
To start automating follow activity on Gplus with Socinator below settings needs to be configured:
- Enable Auto Follow/Unfollow:-
- Stop Follow But Do not start unfollow Tool:- If this option is selected, Socinator will stop follow the users and not start unfollow user.
2. Start Unfollow Tool:-
- When reaching X to Y following : - If this option is selected, Socinator will stop unfollow the users after reaching specific range
- When follower/following is smaller than X :- If this option is selected, Socinator will stop unfollow the users when follow/following is smaller than follow.
5. After follow action
1. Like User latest Post:-
- Like between X to Y posts : If this filter is checked, Socinator will perform actions only like post between some specific range
2. Comment on User latest post:-
- Comment a maximum of X to Y posts :-If this filter is checked, Socinator will comment on user latest post in specific range
6.Manage Blacklisted Users
Once configured, the settings needs to be saved and applied to the required accounts. Learn how to apply the configuration settings to accounts.
As soon as the settings are configured, the software will start performing the follow action on the next available time slot.
You can check the follow activity which is getting performed in the logger. Also you can get the full detailed report with all the followed users for individual accounts and campaigns. Learn how to view reports of performed activities in Socinator.