This Socinator feature allows to automate unjoin communities on gplus. It allows to unjoin communites with different option and perform the unjoin action on configured time.
To start automating unjoin community activity on gplus with Socinator below settings needs to be configured:
1. Group Unjoiner Source
- Community join by software :- If this option is selected, Socinator will only unjoin the community which has been followed by running follow tool in Socinator.
- Community join outside the software:- If this option is selected, Socinator will only the unjoin the community which has been followed by manually.
- Custom User list : -If this option is selected, Socinator will only the list of users entered even if they have been followed outside Socinator.
2. Source Filter
- User should have been followed before xx days and yy hours. :- If this option is selected, Socinator will filter the users based on time when they have been followed through Socinator. (Note: This option does not work for Custom Users List, as there is possibility that the user in the list entered might have got followed outside Socinator, and the Software cannot track when they were actually followed.
2. Job Configuration
3. Community Filters
Learn more about available user filters to auto unjoin community on Gplus.
4. Other Configurations
1. Enable Auto join/unjoin :
- Stop joining Tool: If this filter is checked, Socinator will stop join community when reached in a specific range.
- Stop Unjoin and start join Tool: If this filter is checked, Socinator will stop unjoin community and start join community specific range.
Once configured, the settings needs to be saved and applied to the required accounts.
Learn how to apply the configuration settings to accounts.
As soon as the settings are configured, the software will start performing the join action on the next available time slot.
You can check the follow activity which is getting performed in the logger. Also you can get the full detailed report with all the join community for individual accounts and campaigns.
Learn how to view reports of performed activities in Socinator.