1. Perform action on posts of the unique users from each account in this campaign
2. Perform action on posts of the unique user from All accounts in this campaign
3. Perform action on unique posts from all accounts in this campaign
4. Perform action from random X to Y % of select accounts.
5. Keep a Delay between X to Y seconds when performing an action on a specific post.
Supppose you have
account -> A1, A2, A3, A4...An.
users -> U1, U2, U3, U4...Un.
Posts -> P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6...Pn.
1st option -> If account A1 has performed activity on post-P1 of User U1 then it will not perform activity on another post of user U1 but other accounts will perform activity on a single post(any post) of user U1, U2..
2nd option - If account A1 perform activity on post P1 of User U1 then other remaining accounts A2,A3,.A4.... will not perform activity on User U1 Posts ,
Every account will perform activity on a unique user post
3rd option - Accounts can perform activity on any posts of any users.
But the posts have to be unique in nature.
4th option - suppose you have 10 accounts selected to upvote in a campaign.
And you have selected the range from 50 to 60% of selected accounts.
Then for each post, 5 to 6 accounts will perform activity out of the 10 accounts.
5th option - let's say you want to perform an activity on a specific post ID and you want to perform any activity from 100 accounts.
So you've given the delay as 30 to 45 seconds, then each account will take the delay in between the given delay time.