This Socinator feature allows to automate commenting on posts on Instagram. It allows to search posts with different query types and perform the comment action on configured time.
To starting comment activity on Instagram with Socinator below settings needs to be configured:
2.Available search queries for Instagram auto comment
1.Learn how to set job configuration.
1.Learn how to set post filter.
4.Manage Blacklisted Users
1.Learn more about how to manage blacklisted users.
- Comment X To Y Post Of One User :- It will comment on posts of each user as per given range.
- Mention Between X To Y :- Here it will mention user in your each comment those usernames you have given in the text box , give one username per line.
- Allow Multiple Comment On Same Post :- Here it will comment from one account on same post multiple time.
- Allow Comment On Own Post :- Here it allows to comment on own post.
6.After Comment Action :-
- Like Post After Comment:- If this option is selected after comment on post software will do like also on that post.
- Follow User After Comment:- If this option is selected after comment on post software will do follow on which user's post it has commented.
- Comment Text:- Here need to add text comment manually if you want you can also import from text file , if want to use multiplecomment then write one comment per line. Then select queries on which query type you want to comment , after that click on Add comment to list
- Message Lists:- Here it will show you all the comment that you want to comment on post here aslo we have option EDIT and DELETE comment .
Once configured, the settings needs to be saved and applied to the required accounts. Learn how to apply the configuration settings to accounts.
As soon as the settings are configured, the software will start performing the comment action on the next available time slot.
You can check the comment activity which is getting performed in the logger. Also you can get the full detailed report with all comment for individual accounts and campaigns.Learn how to view reports of performed activities in Socinator.