This Socinator feature allows to automate try on Pinterest. It allows to search try with different query types and perform the try action on configured time.
To start automating try activity on pinterest with Socinator below settings needs to be configured:
1. Search Query
- Try Text:- Here need to add text try manually if you want you can also import from text file , if want to use multiple try then write one ctry per line. Then select queries on which query type you want to try , after that click on Add try to list
- Notes Lists:- Here it will show you all the try that you want to try on post here also we have option EDIT and DELETE try .
3. Job Configuration:-
4.User Filters :-
5.Pin Filter :-
6. After Try Action
- Follow User's After Try :- If this option is selected after try on pin software will do comment on which pin it has tried.
2. Try On Users Latest Pins :- If this filter is checked, Socinator will start performing trying actions on users latest pins.
- Try A Maximum Of X To Y People Per Day :- If this filter is checked, Socinator will start performing tring actions only with the peoples pins in a specific range.
- Upload Notes :- In this text field you need to upload the tries lists, Socinator will take tries from this list and start performing trying actions.
7.Manage Blacklisted/whitelisted Users
Once configured, the settings needs to be saved and applied to the required accounts.
Learn how to apply the configuration settings to accounts.
As soon as the settings are configured, the software will start performing the try action on the next available time slot.
You can check the try activity which is getting performed in the logger. Also you can get the full detailed report with all the tried for individual accounts and campaigns.
Learn how to view reports of performed activities in Socinator.